Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Life!


After a long time of silence I have decided to blog again! (Finally) I have been kinda busy the last few months. I have been put in charge of the kitchen for 2 months because Jen (my BOSS =D)she left to go on Outreach with the dicipleship training school (DTS). I really enjoyed beeing creative and cook freely! But another respossiblity came up and that was having a 16 year old to be talking care of. Let me explain. My sister lilly came for a visit and stayed with us for a month. Since we are a Non profit organisation she had to work in order to life with me. Ok lets recap: 16 year old sister, working for a month= no freedom for her (that's what goes on in a head of an 16 year old). That's how it was! I mean I totally understand that when you're 16 you don't want to understand everything and do what ever you want to. I have been there and lived through it! Well I had to treat her like a grown up and she didn't like that although she said she wanted to be treated like a grown up. Lets just say it was a lot of work! On top of all this I had no brother that helped me out (he was on Outreach too). I was so glad that I still had somebody I had that lifted me up. Somebody that told me "you are not alone I am with you". God just comfort me and took me into his arms. Now everything is almost back to normal. I have my brother back which makes me really happy and we are about to move in to our NEW KITCHEN!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment