Tuesday, May 1, 2012

London the city of many nationalities...


As I walk through the streets of London I notice so many different people groups....Pakistani, Indian,
Iranian, Caribbean, Jamaican, and so many more. God has a heart for all of them. My team and I got to be part of a big project this year; Megacities. This ministry focuses on one big city a year and reaches out to every sphere of their society. We focused on family ministry and street evangelism. From working with local churches to reaching out to the muslim community, handing out free hot drinks, prayer walking through the streets of London to leading a mini discipleship training school for a youth group.With the Olympic Games in London
this year God is ringing the bells and asking the churches to gather and pray for the unreached!

Coming up this year....
When I was in Austria I spent a lot of time out in the mountains. I discovered my long lost desire for the outdoors. Seeing God’s creation in nature is so wonderful and adventurous at the same time. This year I will be helping out with the Outdoor Adventure DTS. Going on scouting trips, staffing the discipleship training school, going out on backpacking, rock climbing, canoeing trips!
A while ago God has put on my heart to honor his Temple. To be fit and healthy. And so I am taking action!
How would you like to partner with me? This is what I need:
Need $
Day Pack 50
Sleeping Mat 100
Sleeping bag 200




No comments:

Post a Comment