Monday, May 14, 2012

Purpose?

Don't forget to enjoy life!
What does it mean to live life to the fullest? The most given answer would be to live life with a purpose!
My purpose first of is to love God with all my heart and love everyone as myself and to serve God with every thing that I have and am. I have taken a risk to live out my passions and sharing the love that God shows me every day with the people that I am surrounded with. Yes, at times it is very uncomfortable walking up to a stranger and asking them how they are doing or even asking them if they need prayer. About three years ago I would have laughed at you if you would have told me that I would become a missionary and travel around the world and fully trust God to provide for every need that I have.  
See, God is a faithful God and He has a time line for everything, all we got to do is trust Him and let Him take over.
Do you have a purpose and are you letting God take over?

No comments:

Post a Comment