Thursday, April 4, 2013

We serve a miracle working God!

It's so crazy that again I have the privilege to go to another Nation!
With the last DTS school graduated and with a successful trip to Kenya/Uganda that chapter was closed.
I have been home for almost 2 months now and we have just started another Spring DTS.
The Outreach location was known to me before I left for Kenya and was kinda bummed that I wouldn't be able to be part of this Outreach because I just came from one.
ISRAEL- it seemed like I would never be able to reach it!
Ever since I was a little girl I was brought up with the excitement about the Nation and it's people.
As a family we would pray and fast once a week for Israel and through my church some of my family members were able to go and do Outreaches there.
Somehow I was never able to make it there. My whole life I have heard and read about Israel and dreamed to go there on day and now I am so close to that dream.
I was praying about asking the Outreach leader if I was able to join the team. Then a few days ago I took up all my courage and did it. Through a miracle the leader said she'd love for me to be on the team but she had to pray about it. The the last few days it was decided if I could come up with the founds I would be able to come.
4 days ago I started to inform all the people that I could think of to see if they would partner with me.
Right at this moment I have my ticket money and only $540 away from purchasing this ticket! After that for ground fees I will have to pay another $750.

Please I urge you if you feel lead to be part of God's miracle in my life and be apart of this great story then partner with me!

You can donate either on my site or on www.ywamozarks.com and specify on your donation that it goes toward me. If you donate through Ywam Ozarks you may get tax refunds for your donation!

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment