Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dare to Dream BIG

I have always struggled to set goals, or dream, imagining what I want to do when I grow up. I don't know why but just never really found anything that I was really interested pursuing. Or I would be afraid it not coming to past. Even now people would ask me what I want to pursue and I would always answer with I'll do what ever God asks me to do.
These past 2 weeks the Lord really challenged me to dream BIG. He asked me what DO YOU WANT TO DO? Then yesterday as we were sitting in a meeting about justice in the world I just got a download of dreams that I have had for so long but never really considered pursuing because I never felt like I was the one to start them (which is a LIE from the devil) EVERYTHING is possible for him who believes Mark 9:23. Manly I have been pondering on God's desire for my life. Ps 37:4 says: Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. I always misunderstood that verse I thought I needed to do what the Lord wanted me to do and then I get what I want. But He means to say is if I truly delight in the Lord and find favor in His presence His desires become my desires.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment